YUMBI Dashboard User Management allows Call Centre Managers to add, edit and remove Call Centre agents and other Call Centre Managers from the YUMBI platform. A user with a Call Centre Manager role will be able to view YUMBI Reports and manage Call Centre users on YUMBI Dashboard. A user with a Call Centre Agent role will be able to place orders for customers on linked brands on the YUMBI Switchboard online ordering platform.
How to view the User List?
Here's a quick video to show you how to view your User list. Or you can read the instructions below.
A user must first be assigned a Call Centre Manager role for the relevant Call Centre in order to be able to access the User Management functionality in YUMBI Dashboard.
To begin using the User Management log into YUMBI Dashboard (https://www.yumbi.com/management/Launchpad)
Ensure the context is set to Switchboard and the relevant Call Centre is selected.
From the Users button, select Manage Users.
A user list will open, displaying the users that currently have access to YUMBI functionality for the selected Call Centre.
The user list includes the following information:
- First and Last Names
- Email Addresses linked to the user's account
- Their user name on the YUMBI Platform
- Their assigned roles
- Their last date of login
- Finally, their account status, whether it is currently active or locked. A user login will become locked after three failed login attempts with an incorrect password.
The User Management feature also allows the account owner to:
- Add Users - learn how to add users here
- Edit Existing Users - learn how to edit users here
- Remove Users - learn how to remove users here