Should a Restaurant Owner wish to sign up for YUMBI's Call Centre services, they are welcome to reach out to the YUMBI Sales Department for more guidance & information. The basic steps are outlined below, and more details will need to be discussed with our Sales Team.
Navigate to the Online Request Form located here & please read more details below.
The following steps should be followed when requesting a new restaurant to be added to the Call Centre:
- Complete all of the fields and submit the form to YUMBI for processing.
- Once the request has been received, YUMBI will send a new contract in order to implement the relevant configurations to link the restaurant to the Call Centre.
- Once your agreement is signed & back with our YUMBI Sales Team. Your assessment for compliance will be broken down into 3 major topics
- VoIP Provider
- Internet Connectivity
- YUMBI will notify the requester via email once the configuration of the new restaurant is ready to move ahead with the onboarding process (while there are a lot of steps to follow during this process this is to ensure the smoothest onboarding process as possible).
- Completing VoIP agreements
- The signing of porting documents to allow the VoIP company to move your services away from your current service provider (eg. Telkom).
- Linking your restaurant to the YUMBI Call Centre & integration of Systems
- Telephony & Hardware Configuration
- The requester will be notified by YUMBI and VoIP provider once all the above steps have been completed.
For Security Purposes & Brand Agreement: the onboarding process is handled by YUMBI. All information will then be filtered to 3rd Parties from us.
The following information is mandatory when requesting a restaurant to be linked to the Call Centre:
- Call Centre Reference ID.
- Requester First and Last Name.
- Requester Email address and Telephone Number.
- Restaurants Name.
- Restaurant Brand (e.g. Debonairs Pizza, Steers etc).
- Porting Date (i.e. Date on which the calls will be routed to the Call Centre).
- Euphoria Caller ID (Unique Caller ID associated with the inbound telephone number).
- Restaurant Authorized Contact Details (Person at the restaurant who authorized the port).