Fast food has just got faster, more personalized, and more convenient. YUMBI believes a walk-in customer will become used to the online ordering tools your brand offers. Customers would like to be able to use these tools even when they are in-store as they don’t have to queue or wait for a waiter. This new feature would allow a customer to pay using a saved credit card or even access vouchers that are available in their online voucher wallet.
To-Go allows your customers to skip the queue and order from the palm of their hands. It’s a contactless, customised ordering experience that reduces wait times at the counter. By scanning a QR code your takeaway customers are given complete control over their ordering experience. Thus, freeing up time for your staff to handle other duties.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Effortless menu browsing - A unique QR code scan launches mobile web or app screens to start the ordering process, eliminating the need to stand in line before placing an order.
- Contactless payment - Customers can prepay for their order via the app/website or pay at the counter.
- Favourites - Repeat To-Go users are shown their favourites, making the order process and the journey to their preferred meals even more convenient.
- Increased basket value - Without the pressure of a cashier awaiting an order, Customers can customise their order with available add-ons and upsell items, eliminating errors and increasing the average order value.
- Direct POS integration - With a little configuration, Dine-In can be directly integrated into your Point of Sales (if supported).
- Consumer feedback - Open the lines of communication and give customers the chance to rate their experience for a wealth of priceless insights.
For more on how To-Go can improve your customers' overall experience and give your business even richer insights, request a free demo today. Contact email@example.com