The Engage Self-Service feature allows you to launch campaigns that are available on the Dashboard for your outlet. All the campaigns that are available on the YUMBI Dashboard are briefed into YUMBI by the Brand. To launch a campaign, the account owner and administrator role will need to log into the YUMBI Dashboard of the outlet and then head to the Engage Management Panel. Then select Create New (See Figure 1)
Please note that not all campaigns are applicable for all outlets. If the campaign is not a general campaign the menu profile type will be specified on the campaign (i.e.*Generic Only or *Halaal Only) for you to select the appropriate campaign suitable to your outlet.
If it’s your first time launching a campaign, you will be asked to “Subscribe to YUMBI Campaigns”, read through the terms and conditions, and then tick the terms and conditions box and click on Submit.
From here, you will be presented with the campaign landing page (See Figure 2), you can make use of the search bar and filter options to find a campaign you wish to run for your outlet.
If a campaign you are looking for is not available on the YUMBI Dashboard, you can select the “Suggest New Campaign” button at the top left corner of the campaign page and a form will be presented for you to fill in and submit your request.
(See Figure 2)
You have three primary ways of filtering for campaigns. These three options are Search, Filter by Category, and Filter by Tag.
Which channels can I filter by?
This search bar serves as a filtering option that allows you to search for the campaign you are looking for among the list of campaigns available to you on the Dashboard.
Filter by Category:
This filtering option allows you to filter by the drop-down of various campaign categories to find specific campaigns that you would like to launch with an intention of achieving a certain goal/meeting criteria (i.e Improve Product Awareness and Trail or Increase Order Frequency etc.)
Filter by Tag:
This filtering option presents the types of communication (SMS, PUSH, VOUCHER) that the campaigns can be sent.
By selecting the SMS filter tag will display campaigns that are sent via SMS to the customers.
Selecting the PUSH filter tag will display campaigns that are sent via Push notification for those customers who order through the App. The PUSH campaigns will appear under the customers’ inbox on the App
Selecting the Voucher filter tag will display campaigns that include discount vouchers that can be sent out to customers either via SMS and Push notification.
To start the process of launching a campaign, follow the below steps:
- Filter and Find the campaign you desire to launch for your outlet.
- Click on the “Select” button of the campaign viewed (See, Figure 3. A)
- Once you select the campaign you will be taken through to the 2nd next step, where you can customize the campaign. You will be presented with the following steps to customize the campaign:
- Customers: This customize option allows you to select the number of customers you would like to target out of the total number of customers given.
- Voucher Validity: This customize option allows you to select a start date and end date you wish the voucher of the campaign to be valid for.
- Communication: This customize option allows you to select the start date which is the launch date of the campaign of when the types of communications available for the campaign will be sent out on.
NB: Ensure that the start dates selected for the types of communication are the same.
- Click on next at the bottom left corner of the screen to move to the next step.
- You will be presented with the final stage Step 3, which provides a summary of the campaign you are about to launch after customizing it. It is imperative that you read through the terms and conditions presented in this last step which pertain to the campaign you are about to launch.
- Once you are happy with the campaign you have selected and customized you can click on “Activate” at the bottom left corner of this last step of the campaigns page. NB: By clicking activate you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have activated the campaign you will be presented with a pop-up notification confirming that you have successfully launched the campaign.
- Once your campaign has successfully launched, it will now fall under the “Scheduled” tab, once the campaign is active, it will move to the “Active” tab and once the campaign is complete, it will move to the “completed” tab. (See, Figure 3. B)
- Under the “Completed” tab you can view the report of the campaign you have launched to view the performance of the campaign run.