This section of the Campaign Details Report provides an indication of how many of the enrolled customers were contacted by SMS or Push Message, including the combined total number of communications.
It also shows:
- How many SMS parts were sent
- The number of customers who opted out of receiving further communication
- The number of errors received
- The number of customers who were initially targeted
- And finally the actual number of customers who were eligible to receive the communication at the time of campaign activation.
Here’s a brief definition of what each message stat means:
This is the total number of customers who received a Push Notification.
This is the total number of customers who received a SMS Message.
This is the combined total number of customers who received a Push or SMS message.
This is the total number of SMS parts sent to customers who received a SMS message. It is important to note that if a SMS spans more than 160 characters, it needs to be separated into multiple SMS parts, which are billed separately.
This is the total number of customers who received the SMS message and replied to be Opted-out of future marketing communications.
This is the total number of SMS or Push notifications that were scheduled but failed to be sent due to technical issues.