There could be a number of reasons for this. Below are a few possibilities:
- They do not fall within the target group (e.g. lapsed customers).
- The customer has not ordered from you before.
- They are not an active customer (customer that has not ordered within the last 12 months).
- The customer has opted out of receiving communication from your brand.
- The customer has already been contacted by you or another restaurant within the past 7 days.
- They may form part of the control group which is randomly selected for reporting purposes.
- The customer last ordered from a different restaurant.