Users are able to view a detailed report that reflects the monthly sales achieved by your restaurant over a period of time. This report outlines the number of orders received, and the respective average spend for that period. This is plotted on a graph to show trends in the turnover and orders over this time, which is also tabled below these graphs that can be easily exported.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You can watch a short video on this Report here:
Monthly Sales Report
To view and unpack your sales/turnover breakdown, simply login to reports.yumbi.com and click “Monthly Sales” on the navigation plain (left-hand side of the screen).
Furthermore, this information can be filtered to see which channels (online [website], app, Call Centre) these orders have been received.
We’ve also provided you with easy to read trend graphs that give you a view of your sales and transactions over an extended period of time. It is important to note that these graphs will only be populated and plotted (to see a trend) should you choose a date range that is longer than 3 months.
The left-hand graph depicts the orders/transactions received over the selected period. The y-axis will show the number of orders received, while the x-axis will indicate the month in which these were received.
The right hand graph depicts the total revenue/turnover received over the selected period. The y-axis will show the revenue/turnover received, while the x-axis will indicate the month in which these were received.
- Should you have selected “All Restaurants”, the Orders/Transactions (y-axis) are accumulated as opposed to selecting one restaurant, where you would be able to see only those transactions for that store.
- Hovering over a bullet on the line of the graph with reveal a detailed description of the “Order Count” or “Order Revenue” is shown for that respective month on both graphs.
Below the graph tables, the Total Orders, Total Revenue, and Average Spend summaries are given. It is important to note that these figures show an accumulated figure for the selected period.
A detailed, month-to-month table is given further down on the page. The information contained within is broken down from the date range that is selected to show you the orders and revenue received by one or all restaurants for each month of this period.
- You are able to see a wider range of results on this table by using the drop down list provided (labelled ”Show“) to expand your results to 10, 25, 50 or 100 entries at a time. Depending on the date range selected. Should there be more than 100 entries, navigation arrows are provided to go to the next page to show you more results.
- A “Search” box is available should you wish to return specific information on the table. For example, if you want to return results for a specific month, order volume, revenue amount, or average spend, you simply need to input the search term.
- To sort the information presented, you can use the “up/down” arrows next to each column heading. This will sort this information in either alphabetical order, or sort the range from highest to lowest (and vice versa).
- There is an additional filter on this report that allows the viewer to change the displayed information from a 'System Wide' perspective to a 'Like on Like' perspective. 'System Wide' would display all stores that existed on the platform from the first selected date filter and all new/additional stores that were onboarded during this period. 'Like on Like' would display all stores that existed on the platform from the first selected date and only those existing stores for the selected period and their sales.
Daily Sales Report
We have other sales reports that assist you in drilling down further into your restaurant’s performance, allowing you to look at your Daily and Hourly sales.
As with your monthly sales, trend graphs give you a view of your sales and transactions over a period of time. The differences from the Monthly Sales report are:
- Graphs are populated and plotted should you choose a shorter date range (e.g.: 1+ days);
- The x-axis will indicate the day/hours in which sales were received;
- The table(s) presented below the report show you the orders and revenue received by one or all restaurants for each day/hour of the period chosen.