Engage is an easy-to-use portal with built-in customer communication preference routing, this solution offers a high-degree of audibility - including automatic and centralized SMS opt-out management. We’ve built-in real-time reporting functionality that allows you to assess campaign performance, track where customers came from, and effectively determine Return On Investment. One of the key product features of the portal is targeted marketing campaigns, and below we will outline the steps of launching a campaign.
It is important to note the following regarding campaigns on Engage:
- All available campaigns have been briefed in and pre-approved by your respective Brand Manager to be loaded on the Engage portal. Should there be certain campaigns that you feel are not available, please reach out to your Brand Manager to have these loaded.
- Franchisees do not have the ability to add/create or modify any campaigns on Engage.
How do I Log into Engage?
- Navigate to the Engage portal using the following link: https://www.yumbi.com/dashboard, and input your login details. Should you not know your login details, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
- Once you have signed in, select “Restaurant” on the first drop down in the top left-hand corner, then select the outlet that you would like to transact for.
- Click on the “Campaigns” tab, and select “New”.
Initiating a Campaign
1. Select Template
- When selecting your template, you can either search using a keyword (if you have something specific in mind that you would like to communicate to your customers), use the “Filter by Category” drop-down to look at a group of campaigns aimed at specific objectives, and/or scroll through the available templates below.
- Ensure that you read the title and the short description of the template that you are considering to ensure that it is targeted for the objective and audience that you want to speak to.
- Once you have located your desired template click “Select” to the right of that campaign.
- Read through the selected template description to ensure this is in line with your objective.
- Customers: The number of available customers to receive communication will appear. You will need to select the number of customers that you would like to receive your communication by entering a number or using the arrows provided. You also have the option to include additional new customers while your campaign is still valid (these are new customers [ordering for the first time] to your restaurant that have opted in to receive communication between now and the campaign start date - if the campaign has been scheduled for a future date).
- Voucher Validity: Please pay careful attention to the validity period to ensure this aligns with your objective; as this may include redemption channels, maximum discount amounts, and minimum/maximum duration periods for your voucher. Thereafter, proceed to select a “Start Date” and an “Expiry Date”
- Communication: Proceed to select the date which you would like your customers to receive your communication (“Send Date”). Once you are happy, click “Next” on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- The highlighted badges next to the campaign title indicate the manner in which this campaign will be sent to your customers (e.g.: SMS, Push, or Inbox)
- Engage communicates with customers during times and days in line with WASPA rules. Please click on the available link for further details
- Special attention must be paid to the “SMS MESSAGE” - the length of your restaurant's name may influence SMS character count. As a result, the communication that you want to send may extend further than 1 SMS part.
- The “Messaging Budget” is an estimation and not the final cost of sending out this communication. This will only be determined once the campaign has been launched, and then you will only be billed for the SMSes/Push messages that were successfully received by your customers.
- The opportunity for a final review of the information you’ve provided is then presented to you. Please confirm the points highlighted below meet your objectives
- Voucher Validity
- Estimated Total SMS's
- Effective Cost Per Message
- Estimated Total Cost
- Terms and Conditions.
Once you have confirmed that all these parameters are in-line with your objective, click “Activate” to launch your Campaign. See the short clip below (click to expand)