What if an item is not listed in the drop-down for Out Of Stock on the YUMBI Self Service Portal?
You can watch this short video that explains how to request a menu item to be added to the out of stock drop down list. Or you can read the instructions
Do not worry! Our Support Team will assist you in a timely fashion. Here's what to do:
- Open up YUMBI Dashboard
- Select your restaurant
- Navigate to the Restaurant Tab in the panel on the left
- Select Out of Stock
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and there is a text field that says “Is the item you need to mark out of stock not in the list?" Please request for it to be added.
- Click Request
- A short form will come up for you to complete
- What is out of stock?
- Expiry (Days. Day 1: Tomorrow)
- Please list items to mark out of stock
- Then click request once done.
Once you’ve supplied all the above information, you will see all your requests in a table below the completed form. Please note our Support Team will need at least 24 hours to complete your request.