Refunding a customer for an Online Payment or eVoucher redemption associated to an Order can be performed by using the Self-Service functionality built into YUMBI Dashboard.
A refund can be performed by following these easy steps:
- Log on to YUMBI Dashboard using your YUMBI credentials.
- Select the restaurant for which you want to process an order, from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Orders then click on Order History (See Figure 1)
- Find the order, by following the below (See Figure 2)
A. Search for the particular order (either through a mobile number or name).
B. Click on the Refund button
5. Process the Online Payment/eVoucher Refund, by following the below (See Figure 3)
A. Provide a reason for the refund request (using the drop-down menu)
B. Click Refund to process the refund.
6. The customer will receive an SMS with the confirmation that a refund has been issued.
Figure 1: Click On Order History
Figure 2: Use Customer Name, Customer Mobile to search for the particular order
Figure 3: Process the Online Payment/eVoucher Refund