To proceed with placing a repeat order the Agent will need to perform the following steps:
- Locate the customer record using the steps outlined in the article Searching for an existing customer record.
- Confirm with the customer whether the order should be placed for Collection or Delivery.
- Select the appropriate previous order record by following the steps outlined in the article Viewing a customer's order history.
- Once presented with the Previous Order Breakdown Modal, the Agent will need to confirm the order details with the customer.
- If confirmed, the Agent should select the "Order Now" button (See Figure 1).
- The Agent will be redirected to the outlet menu page, however, the relevant products will automatically be added to the basket (See Figure 2).
- To complete the order, the steps outlined in the article Submitting an order to a restaurant should be performed.
Note that if the price of a product has changed since the order selected from the Past Order grid has changed, these changes will automatically be applied when the repeat order is added to the basket. If a product is no longer available on the outlets menu, the entire order will not be added to the basket, and as a result, the Agent will need to recapture the order using the steps outlined in the article Adding items to an order.